- In order to protect the back of rugs and carpets and prolong their life we recommend that a suitable underlay be used when placed on a hard floor.
- If the hard floor is uneven or non slippery then we recommend our Kaydon Supreme felt underlay.
- If the hard floor is slippery then it will be necessary to use our Supergrip anti skid underlay to hold your rug/carpet in place.
- If you find that your rug creeps when laid on a fitted carpet then,again, our Supergrip should be used.
- It is possible that dye could transfer from the rug onto any floorcovering underneath. We would again recommend our Supergrip underlay to help prevent this, Both felt and supergrip are always available from stock in our showrooms.
- Where possible, we recommend that you rotate your rugs/ carpets to even out the wear.
- We recommend using suction only vacuum cleaners (cylinder or pipes from upright) to avoid damage to the pile or fringe.
- In order to lessen the effect of a spillage then immediately blot with a cloth or tissue and apply cold water in order to dilute whatever it is that you have spilt